College Board Scholarship Opportunity
SAT/ACT scholarship opportunity with students who still need to take the SAT/ACT. It is for minority 11th/12th grade females with at least a 2.7 GPA.
My name is Tracy Stephens. I am the CEO & Founder of Dreams To Kings and Queens. Each year I award scholarships to graduating seniors. I know that paying for college can be a tough task for many students that graduate from high school. This scholarship is intended to help students have a chance at pursuing a college education and accomplishing their dreams. There will be (2) $500 scholarships and (2) $250 scholarships awarded.
Eligibility requirements for this scholarship include:
- Must be a graduating high school senior (in the state of Georgia)
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be accepted to and prepared to attend an accredited university/college
- Submit high school transcript
- Submit 2 page essay answering one of the three questions below:
- What kind of positive impact do you plan to make within your community?
- What would graduating from college mean to you?
If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change? Why?