This page contains resources and information for you and your family about how summer school works. This site is dedicated to information regarding full and half credit courses for summer.
Please look at the information to the left to learn more about IA Summer School 2022.
2022 Summer School Registration
- Registration Window: May 31st - June 3rd
- The last day to register and pay is June 7 @ 4:00 pm
- Drop Course Deadline: June 23rd
- Last Day for ALL students: July 14th
- Please note that the student must be the one to register for Summer School through their Chromebook.
- Related Information:
- Drop Course Deadline: June 23- A dropped class can be requested by emailing: Belinda.Bailey@henry.k12.ga.us . Include your full name, Student ID Number and the course name. Dropped courses will not be refunded.
- HCS Student Tuition: $130 per .5 credit $260 per 1.0 full credit (2021-23 enrolled students)
- Private or other school system tuition: $210 per .5 credit $420 per 1.0 full credit
- 2 credits can be earned during the summer session
- Each summer school course should take 3 hours per day/ 5 days a week/ for the entire 5 week summer session.