2020 Running Wolfpack Cross CountryImportant Announcements
- There are no try-outs for cross country! To participate you will need the 2020 – 2021 athletic forms and a current physical on file. Click on athletic forms on the menu on the left to access those forms.
- Below are some important dates to remember for cross country. Remember that these dates are subject to change and all athletes participating in conditioning or official xc practices must have the 2020-21 athletic forms as well as a current physical on file.
- Athletes, remember that all athletic forms from 2019 - 2020 school year will expire on July 27, 2020. You must have an updated physical (it is good for one year from the date that you got it) and all 2020 - 2021 forms must be completed before you are able to participate in any WHS XC activities. Athletic Forms Page
- If you are interested in running XC for the 2020 season and have not completed the interest survey click the link and complete the survey. Interest Survey
- Be sure to sign up for Remind to receive important announcements. Click here for REMIND sign-up!
- Unfortunately, at this time, we have put middle school (8th grade) recruitment on hold. Please stay tuned for further details regarding 8th grade joining the JV team.
- Preseason conditioning will not occur as a team with coaches this season. We will have normal cross country practice when the 2020-2021 school year begins.
- Remember before you can come out to cross county practice your physical and all other athletic forms must be up to date and/or on file.
Store--Run Fit Sports http://www.runfitsports.com - across the street from the Kohl's/JC Penny shoppingcenter--Fleet Feet Decatur http://www.fleetfeetdecatur.com/ - Located on West Ponce de Leon Ave indowntown Decatur
- There are various specialty running shoe stores throughout the Metro-Atlanta area. Here are a few (two of them are in Henry County). Please remember that running shoes should be replaced every 200 - 300 miles.
- Woodland Wolfpack students and athletes, if you are interested in running cross country for the 2020 season contact Coach K Jones by email at email@example.com for important information.
Last Modified on July 15, 2020