The following directions applies to these situations:
These directions will solve 95% of all technical problems with Edgenuity:
- Videos won't load, or freeze in the middle.
- Assignment pages won't load or quizzes won't submit.
- Can't type into text boxes or characters appear slowly while typing.
1) Switch to Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ )
2) Check your plugins (directions below)*
3) Clear browser history & cached memory (directions below)**
4) Make sure not to open any additional browsers while you’re taking a quiz/test. This can cause the system to automatically submit your assessment, which sometimes automatically gives you a 0.
*TO CHECK PLUG-INS*
When you first log into Edgenuity, click on "Resources", then "Check Plugins". This will ensure that you have all the necessary software to run the videos. OR, click the "Check Plugins" link on the login page, before logging in.
**CLEAR CACHED MEMORY**
Hit "Control-Shift-Delete" at the same time... a little box should pop up... change the Time frame to "Everything"..... UNCHECK "Active Logins", make sure that "Browsing and Download History", "Cookies", and "Cache" ARE CHECKED. Hit "Clear Now".