Afterschool Enrichment Program Registration-Elementary School (ASEP) for 2022-2023 school year is open!
Before School Enrichment Program Registration-Middle School (BSEP) for 2022-2023 is open!
Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year!In 1990, the Henry County Board of Education approved an offer for an Afterschool Program in each elementary school. The program was titled the Afterschool Enrichment Program (ASEP). The components of ASEP include:
The collaborative relationship between educators, parents, community workers and other professionals have enabled our ASEP to be a progressive and self-sustaining program.If at any time you have a concern or question regarding the Afterschool Enrichment Program, please contact Cindy Greene, Director at 678-583-1211 or email at firstname.lastname@example.orgUpdated August 2019
- Adult supervision during non-school hours
- Affordable cost for child care services
- Adequate instructors for each program
- Educational resources to improve the academic performance of participating students
- Recreational activities to enhance social interaction in a group setting
- Nutritional snacks as an afterschool refreshment