Registration Information1. What do I need to bring to register my child at Locust Grove Middle School?
2. What is considered proof of Residency?
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School
- Proof of Residency (Current property tax statement or valid lease with parents name as lease holder and signed by both parties)
- Gas or Electric bill with enrolling parents name and address.
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Parent's / Guardian's Driver's License
- Immunization Records on Appropriate Form (Ga. Form #3231)
- Ear, Eye, and Dental Form 3300
- Student's Social Security Card
3. What time does the counseling department close and do I need an appointment?
- A valid residential written lease or rental agreement in enrolling parents name OR a current property tax statement in enrolling parents name OR an affidavit of residence filed with the school system
- The counseling department opens at 8:00 am and closes at 4:00 pm. Appointments are suggested but not required.
4. Where can I download a registration packet?Registration Packets to Download5. My child will be entering LGMS as a 6th grader. What should be on the immunization record?
- Immunization: All 6th grade students must have updated immunization records before entering middle school, please check with your healthcare provider to make sure that your child’s immunizations are correct and updated for middle school enrollment.
- Click link below for more information on Immunization and Registration