Welcome to Locust Grove High SchoolGraduation Coach: Dr. Kelly TeagueSchool Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone Number: (770) 898 - 1452 Ext. 109___________________________________________________________
My name is Dr. Kelly Teague,
and I am the graduation coach at
Locust Grove High School!
- Bachelor of Science in Middle Grades Education, 1988, Georgia State University
- Masters of Education in Middle Grades Mathematics, 1998, Georgia State University
- Specialist in Education, Curriculum & Instruction, 2009, Georgia College & State University
- Doctor of Philosophy, Curriculum & Instruction, 2017, Mercer University
- 32 years working in public education: Clayton County (12 years) and Henry County (20 years)
- Taught elementary, middle school, and high school
- Experience in mathematics, English, science, and social studies
- Teacher of the Year 1993, 2002, 2008, and 2017
- Finalist for Henry County Teacher of the Year 2002 and 2008
- Atlanta Journal Constitution Honor Teacher 2002
- National Board Certification in Middle Grades Education 2002-2012
What do I do?
- I make sure seniors are on track to graduate! Click here for graduation requirements!
- I work with 9th-11th graders to get them/keep them on track to graduate!
- I work with a team to plan graduation and senior-related events.
- I manage the LGHS Senior Twitter page - follow us @LGHS_HCS_SR to keep up with LGHS senior information!
- I coordinate after-school SIEP tutoring. Click here for the schedule!
- I coordinate classes in Georgia Credit Recovery and Georgia Virtual School.
- I coordinate Advisory schedules.
- I facilitate MTSS meetings.
Email me at email@example.com if you have questions; I'm glad to help!
Last Modified on October 10, 2019