Welcome to an awesome 2020-2021 school year! My name is Chi Truong, and I'm super excited to serve as the new Literacy Instructional Lead Teacher (ILT) at Walnut Creek Elementary School. This is my eleventh year in education and fourth year in instructional coaching. I'm extremely thrilled to collaborate with teachers and support them with best instructional practices in order to meet the needs of our students.
* Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education and Special Education from Georgia State University
* Master of Science in Early Childhood Education from Mercer University
* Certified in Gifted Education
* Science and Math endorsed
MY VISION & MISSION
I believe coaching is collaborating with ALL teachers in a reflective and thought-provoking process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential in order to create authentic learning experiences for all of our students.
I coach because I love to:
* Support teachers in empowering their students to develop a love for learning
* Engage teachers in continuous learning to better refine their craft
* Promote and share best instructional practices that directly impact students' learning and achievement