Welcome to Mrs. C. Thompson-Smith's Classroom Webpage!
DHS SATURDAY ACADEMIC BOOTCAMP 10/9/21!
Visit my Google Classroom page for more information &
click here for the course syllabus
Tutoring/Office Hours/Make-up Work Mondays via Google Classroom/in-person
Planning period (4th Block) weekdaysTeacher Name: Mrs. C. Thompson-SmithSchool Email Address: email@example.comSubject(s) I Teach: 11th Grade - American Lit.t.Tutoring available by appointment on Mondays 3:45pm-4:30pm
- 2012 - Georgia College and State University, Ed.S
- 2008 - Kennesaw State University, Add-on in Educational Leadership
- 2002 - State University of West Georgia, M.Ed.
- 1995 - Oakwood University, B.A.
I believe that students having strong written and oral communications is vital to their future success. Academically challenging tasks, highly engaging activities, and standards-based instruction are the foundation of my classroom.
- Advanced Placement English Literature and Composition
- Advanced Placement English Language & Comp.
- Ninth Lit. & Comp.
- Tenth World Lit. & Comp.
- American Lit. & Comp.
- British Lit. & Comp.