Motto: Leading the pack in student learning and achievement
Mission: To create a learning community in which each student experiences successVision: To obtain, maintain and sustain continuous quality school improvement in all academic and non-academic areas as prioritized by our school improvement plan
WMS Pack RulesPursue ExcellenceAccept ResponsibilityChoose WisdomKeep Safety
- School improvement is a journey not a destination.
- School improvement is a team sport; therefore, distributed leadership is critical to our school’s success.
- A consistent set of standards-based best practices in the areas of curriculum, assessment and instruction is essential for continuous quality school improvement.
- Learning is more meaningful when students are active participants instead of passive observers.
- Cultural proficiency on the part of teachers can be as consequential as content proficiency in order to achieve relevance for students’ learning.
- The most decisive factor in a student’s success is teacher quality.
- Each student can experience learning success despite his/her demographic profile.
Last Modified on November 9, 2016