ELHS Optional Early Release Dates are Wednesday, May 25th and Thursday, May 26th. If you would like your student to be early released please fill out this GoogleForm no later than Friday, 5/20.
Welcome to Guest's Web PageTeacher Name: A. Michele DraneSchool Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubjects I Teach: 9th Literature and Composition and World LiteratureOffice Hours: M, W, F from 7:45-8:05 am and 3:15-3:45 pmTutoring Hours: T and Th from 7:45-8:10 am and 3:15-3:45 pmWelcome to Ms. Drane's Webpage!-Thank you for visiting my webpage. I look forward to a challenging and rewarding school year! You will find the syllabus for your class as announcements throughout the year on the specific course page. Assignments and materials will be posted on Classroom. Please check on Infinite Campus for your child's updated grades throughout the year. Please check back frequently to receive the most updated information. In addition, email is the best way to reach me with any questions or concerns you may have.2021-2022 Schedule for 2nd Semester:1st Block - 9th Literature and Composition2nd Block - Planning3rd Block - 9th Literature and Composition w/ Mr. Turner4th Block - World Literature and CompositionImportant Announcements:
- Open House is Tuesday, August 3rd from 12-4 pm.
- The First Day of School will be Wednesday, August 4th
- Click here for the Bell Schedule
- Friday, October 8th - Wednesday, October 13th are Early Release Days
- Friday and Tuesday students will go to their IF, 1st, and 2nd period classes.
- Monday and Wednesday students will go to their IF, 3rd, and 4th period classes.
- Alternate bell schedule is posted for students on GoogleClassroom