1st period: Study Skills
2nd period: Electives
3rd period: World Geography
4th period: English
5th period: Math
6th period: Environmental Science
7th period: Health/PF
Electronic Platform: Google Classroom (specific notes, instructions and communication will be maintained in the individual google classrooms). Please see the classroom platform for the Google Meet (Google Hangout) Code where you will have video access for assistance.
During Remote Learning, it is expected of parents/families that:
- An adult will monitor and support student engagement with remote learning teachers, attendance in virtual classes, and timely submission of assignments.
- Teachers may leverage a variety of means to monitor student’s behavior with regard to work submission to include monitoring student’s computers during assessment administration and checking submissions.
- My student and I will comply with District policies, regulations, and applicable provisions of the district’s Student & Parent Handbook including but not limited to the Code of Conduct, Absences, Accidents/Medical Services, Hospitalizations, Student Learning Devices, Video or Audio Recorders, and compliance with Federal Laws and Guidelines.
- I will notify my student’s school of health or medical conditions that affect my student’s attendance in remote/virtual classes or instructional time.
- I will engage and maintain communication with teachers providing remote/virtual instruction.
- If my student receives Special Education services or Section 504 services, I will participate in an IEP Team meeting or a Section 504 meeting to address student needs.
- I will communicate to school officials any issues with district-provided student learning devices.
- I will assure student learning, assignment, and assessment completion takes place upholding the Academic Honesty provision within the district’s Student & Parent Handbook.
- I will monitor my student’s academic performance/progress.
During the 2020-2021 school year, students are also asked to know and understand the Remote
Learning Expectations. During Remote Learning, a student is expected to:
- I will comply with District policies and regulations, including applicable provisions of the district’s Student & Parent Handbook including but not limited to the Code of Conduct, Absences, and Student Learning Devices.
- I will engage with remote learning teachers and communicate any academic issues or concerns.
- I will attend remote/virtual classes, as scheduled by HHS and their teachers DAILY AND ON TIME.
- I will submit assignments on time and in compliance with teacher instructions.
- I will communicate to my parents or guardians and/or school officials any issues I have with my district-provided student learning devices.
- I will assure that learning, assignment, and assessment completion takes place upholding the District’s Academic Honesty provision within the Student & Parent Handbook. Specifically,
- I will not share work with any other student beyond teacher-approved group work
- I will not share my username and/or password with any other student
- I will ensure that work submitted is authentic and original
- I am expected to submit my own work.
- If I am aware of a student submitting work that is not authentic and original and/or plagiarized, I should report such actions to my teacher.
- I understand student projects and other student produced work is expected to be my own work. Therefore, I understand that if a teacher suspects academic dishonesty, an alternative assessment may be provided to me and disciplinary action may be taken.
- I will frequently monitor my academic performance/progress.