Georgia College 411
Kris Biesinger or Vince Rizzi
Georgia Student Finance Commission
KrisB@gsfc.org or firstname.lastname@example.orgFeatures:
• My411 – personal account
• career info and self-assessment tools
• college planner
• GA colleges
• applications and transcripts - electronic submission
• paying for college – scholarships and other resources
• GA college savings plan
• Test Prep for SAT and ACTCreating an Account:
• Go to GAcollege411.org HOMEPAGE – click on “Create an Account”
• Screen 1 – Enter your name, birthdate, and email address. Enter your username, password, and password hint.
• Screen 2 – Enter your mailing address and education level. Indicate whether you would like to receive information updates. Optional – Add your parents’ and counselor’s email addresses.
• Screen 3 – Your My411 account is ready!Applying for the Accel Program:
• Eligibility – Juniors and Seniors in GA who want to take postsecondary study full or part-time at GA colleges and technical colleges while receiving dual high school and college credit for courses successfully completed.
• To Apply – Log on to your My411 account. Choose from the online or paper application forms for Accel Program.Features:
• assessment tools
• occupation profiles
• post-secondary education information
• career exploration and planningMy College QuickStart
FREE personalized tool helps students plan for the future. Check out the My College QuickStart Resources.
View PSAT/NMSQT® score details, review questions, answers, and answer explanations.
Prepare for the SAT® with a plan powered by their test results.
Check out personalized suggestions for colleges, majors, and careers.March2Success is a public service provided by the U.S. Army, available to anyone over the age of 13, at no cost and no obligation. Access the website above to enroll or view a demonstration. Individuals can select part or all sections of the course offered, which include:
- Comprehensive English
Skills and Strategies
SAT Program (prep, practice, and feedback)
ACT Program (prep, practice, and feedback)
Click here for Hundreds of Scholarship Websites!College & Testing Information:Georgia's Online Assessment SystemThe purposes of the Georgia Student Assessment Program are to measure student achievement of the state mandated curriculum, to identify students failing to achieve mastery of content, to provide teachers with diagnostic information, and to assist school systems in identifying strengths and weaknesses in order to establish priorities in planning educational programs.This website allows students to practice for the following primary assessments:CRCTEOCTGAAWriting AssessmentsCall your school for login information.Other useful websites:NCAA Eligibility Center