Remote Online Learning Instructions for March 16-27, 2020
1. Please refer to our school and district websites for updates:
2. Communication will be given to students through REMIND, student school email and Google Classroom. Students will be expected to continue their learning through interaction with the teacher in Google Classroom.
Welcome to Healthcare Science!
Sandra Martin, RDH, EdS School Email Address: email@example.com
* Healthcare Science & BLS Healthcare Provider CPR Instructor
* HOSA Advisor
* 2011-2012 LGHS Teacher of the Year
* 2015-2016 Georgia Healthcare Science Technology Educator of the Year & CTAE Teacher of the Year Nominee
* 2016 Healthcare Science Industry Certification Grant Recipient
* 2017-2019 HSTEA PresidentColleges Attended:
~Nova Southeastern University - EdS in Curriculum/Instruction Management/Admin
~Piedmont College - Masters in Early Childhood Education
~Mercer University - Bachelor of Science in Middle Grades Education
~Clayton Jr. College - Associate of Arts in Dental Hygiene
The Henry County Board of Education maintains a policy of Equal Opportunity. To view the policy, click here.
(The actual link is: https://schoolwires.henry.k12.ga.us/Page/49720)
Welcome to a fantastic year of learning and serving! It is my goal for each student to leave this class in the Spring with a new and fresh perspective of the Healthcare Science World. Many of you are just beginning and many of you are venturing into more critical aspects of the healthcare pathway. Either way, you are going to be engaged in information that will benefit you in a positive way. We will emphasize becoming a productive citizen in the 21st Century! So be ready for the expectations that await you!!
Remember, an active learner seeks what is right and pursues it! You can do it!! Make a difference!
"Life's most urgent question: What are you doing for others?"
Martin Luther King, Jr.