LGHS Remote Learning Attendance Procedures & COE Request Policy
"Virtual School Attendance is the Responsibility of both the Student and the Parent"
According to the Henry County Schools Return To School Playbook a set instructional schedule will be provided that sudents will be expected to follow. student remote learning attendance will be monitored as the following:
* Attendance will be taken daily for both face to face learning and those remaining as remote learning each class period.
* Students are expected to participate and engage with remote learning teachers daily during each class period. If students have anyy connection issues, they should be communicating that to their teacher and Mrs. Staples.
* Parents should notify the Teacher and Attendance Clerk of health and medical conditions affecting a students class period attendance.
*Students not participating in class will be counted absent for each period of non-participation by their teacher.
* Students absent from remote learning class periods will require a doctors note or a note from a parent/guardian explaining the reason for the absence. These notes may be faxed to (770)898-7076 or emailed to email@example.com
LGHS Bell School 2020-2021
Students pick up breakfast and released to class at 7:45 a.m.
Class Period Time Time in class
Period 1 - 8:15 - 9:35 a.m. 80 min
Period 2 - 9:41 - 11:01 a.m. 80 min
Advisory/Lunch 11:07 a.m. - 12:23 p.m.
81 min - Includes instruction (50) min and lunch (25 min), and transition (6 min)
1st Lunch - 11:07 - 11:32 a.m.
2 nd Lunch - 11:32 - 11:57 a.m. 25 minutes per lunch
3rd Lunch - 11:57 - 12:23 p.m.
Period 3 - 12:29- 1:49 p.m. 80 min
Period 4 - 1:55- 3:15 p.m. 80 min
* 6 min transition between classes
* Academy students Virtual Learning In The Building
There are no Checkouts After 3 p.m.
There is a self-Checkout Note Cut-Off of: 12:15 P.M. Daily
NEW Email address for Doctor and Parent notes to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure for requesting a Certificate of School Enrollment
Students may make their request and pay for a certificate of school enrollment through their My School Bucks account. There is a 24 hour processing time and a cost of $3 for this notarized form. If a student is taking a driving test the ADAP will be attached to the COE as long as the student has taken the alcohol drug awareness class here and passed it.