OMS Jr. Beta ClubWe are excited to begin a
new year of achievement
and service...are you?Meeting Location:Google Meet (Virtually)Chorus Room (In Person)
OMS Beta Club 2020-2021 School Year
- This year Beta Club will be led by Mr. Barfield and Mrs. McDonald
- The Beta Club Convention is still occuring according to their website. They will either host the convention in Savnnah or virtually.
- While still opperating during a global pandemic Ola Middle school's involvemnet this year will be determined as we approach the date.
Meetings: Use the Google Meet Code OMSBETA
Schedule for 2020-2021:
- August- Meet and Greet [3:30-4:00] (not required Q+A only)
- September-3rd [3:30-4:00]
- October-1st [3:30-4:00]
- November- 5th [3:30-4:00]
- December-3rd [3:30-4:00]
- January-7th [3:30-4:00]
- February- 4th [3:30-4:00]
- March- 4th [3:30-4:00]
- April- 1st [3:30-4:00]
- May- 6th Beta Party [3:30-4:00]
Click here to access the Volunter Hours Form
Join the Beta Google Classroom for more information:
Also Join the Beta Remind for updated information:Qualifications for Membership:1. Previous enrollment by official induction into club. You must provide proof of membership and name of school in which you were inducted in order for an official transfer to occur.2. Following the first semester, students being honored for all A's and A/B Honor Roll will be issued an open invitation to apply to be a member of Beta Club. Teacher recommendations will be required for proof of good behavior and leadership characteristics.3. Students will maintain good behavior and Honor Roll status throughout membership in order to remain an active member. Without active membership, students will not be allowed to participate in club activities and will be put on probation. Continued misbehavior and poor grades will result in being dismissed from the club.
Last Modified on September 3, 2020