WelcomeTeacher Name: Suzanne ScudderSchool Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubjects I Teach: Honors Biology and AP Biology___________________________________________________________
This year will be an adventure! We hope to embrace many new and exciting learning opportunities and provide you will a virtual classroom that will make you think, be amazed at the world around you and open your mind to new possiblities!
Welcome and thank you for visiting my Web Page! My name is Suzanne Scudder and I have been teaching in Henry County Schools for 19 yrs. I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from Asbury College in 1999 with a major in biology and a minor in chemistry. I continued my education at the University of Georgia, earning a Master's in Science Education. I currently teach Biology, Honors Biology and AP Biology; working to create life-long learners and science enthusiasts!
- Please present each day of class on Google Meet, on time.
- Attendance will be taken.
- Google Meet expectations for students
- Say hello/wave when you enter and leave
- Mute your microphone when entering the session
- Student cameras should be on; be active and present in the session
- Dress appropriately - wear attire that meets WHS dress code expectations
- Late work policy - school wide
- Work will be accepted up to three school days after the due date with no penalty
- Four school days after the due date, the maximum grade that can be earned is a 75
- After ten school days (two weeks) the Missing converts to a zero and will not be graded
Last Modified on August 13, 2020