Healthcare at FlippenWhat does Flippen Elementary School's clinic aide do?
Medical Authorization Form
- Takes care of students who are not feeling well.
- Helps administer medication for students.
- Teaches students about health and safety issues.
- Communicates with parents about health concerns.
- Conducts research on different health and safety issues that impact our school.
(please send in this form with any medication your child needs to take at school)
If you need to contact the clinic aide, Eliza Mason for any reason, please call 770-954-3522 .