• Medication Information

    • If your child needs to take any medication at school, we must have a signed Medication Authorization Form along with the medication.  


    • Do not send medications to school with a student. A parent or guardian needs to bring medications to the office.


    • We cannot give any medications to a student unless a parent or guardian has brought medication to the school and filled out a Medication Authorization Form. 

    Medical Authorization Form
    (please send in this form with any medication your child needs to take at school)

    If you need to contact the clinic aide, Crystal Cooper for any reason,

    please call 770-954-3522 .

    Healthcare at Flippen


     What does Flippen Elementary School's clinic aide do?

    • Takes care of students who are not feeling well.

    • Helps administer medication for students.

    • Teaches students about health and safety issues.

    • Communicates with parents about health concerns.

    • Conducts research on different health and safety issues that impact our school.