East Lake procedures for parents and relatives having lunch with students:
- Visitors must sign in at the office with proper identification.
- Lunch visitors must be listed on the student's emergency information provided by the enrolling parent.
- Lunch visitors must report directly to the cafeteria, not any other classroom or area.
- Visitors and their student must utilize the guest tables on the stage as seating at the cafeteria tables are reserved for students and is limited.
- Students may not take a friend with them to the guest table as their reserved seat is at the class table and seating is limited.
- Visitors may only provide food for their personal child.
- Because of dietary restrictions and allergies, students may NOT share cupcakes, cookies, pizza, etc. with their classmates.
- Once the designated lunch period is over, visitors must report to the office and check-out. Visitors may NOT accompany the student to their class.
Last Modified on July 6, 2021