Phone - (770) 957-2025Fax - (770) 898-3301
Important Transportation News
How we are adapting our Transportation
Modifications to bus operations will occur and enhanced cleaning practices will support bus safety. We expect some of our families to choose a remote learning option or to transport their children in a personal vehicle. Henry County Schools is expecting reduced ridership on our buses. This will help support responsible distancing of bus riders.
Bus Transportation Modifications:
• Reduced ridership expected and responsible distancing strongly encouraged
• Routes maintained with modified bus processes including loading and unloading
• Students and bus drivers will be required to wear face coverings while being transported on the bus due to not being able to maintain responsible distancing
• High-touch areas cleansed after each completed route
• Lowering windows and allowing fresh air in during routes as weather permits
• Students will be asked to keep their hands to themselves and face forward throughout the trip to school and home
• No field trips permitted
For more Information please see the back to school playbook here
General Bell Schedule
School Level Start End
Elementary 7:45 a.m. 2:25 p.m.
Middle 8:45 a.m. 3:55 p.m.
High 8:15 a.m. 3:15 p.m.
During the months of June and July Henry County Schools Transportation services will be working on the bus routes for the 2020 – 2021 school year. Please keep checking WebQuery for the most up-to-date route information. All bus routes will be finalized by Friday July 19, 2020.
Henry County Schools Transportation Policy EDD:
Transportation Service's vision is to provide the safest, most effective, and dependable school bus transportation for each student as a part of ensuring a successful education..Transportation Services provides transportation to 22,000 students daily in a safe and secure environment.
Transportation Services is located at 255 Lemon Street, McDonough, Georgia 30253. Transportation Services may be contacted by telephone at 770-957-2025, Fax 770-898-3301, daily from 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or until the last child is safely delivered.Daily Route ChangesThis page will allow parents to see if their child's bus is running on-time or running late. The page will be updated throughout the morning routes and again during the afternoon routes. If you want to see the status of your child's bus please click HERE.