Welcome to ELHS 2019 - 2020 School YearTeacher Name: Ms. Sonja Goins
School Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technology Pathway
- Introduction to Digital Technology
- Computer Science Principles
- Programming, Games, Apps & Society
Business Management & Administration Pathway
- Introduction to Business and Technology
As the new year kicks-off, I would like to thank you (Parents/Guardians) for the opportunity to teach your child. Success of your child involves a partnership with you as the parent/guardian and the teacher.
- Parents and Students: Regularly check Infinite Campus for student grades. Infinite Campus information can be obtained by contacting the ELHS Counseling Center.
- Students: Consider joining our Student Organization Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA): FBLA is a national co-curricular student organization affiliated with business and computer science classes. National, state, and local dues are $35 for the school year. Students must submit a completed application with their dues.
- Students: Did you know that you could receive an Industry Certification for the Information Technology Career Pathway? Here is how:
- Complete and pass the three required courses in the Information Technology Career Pathway
- Pass the End of the Pathway Assessment given at the end of the school year
If you complete these two tasks, you will receive a recognized industry credential.