Coach Brian Meredith was born and raised in Morrow Georgia before moving to Henry County in 2000. He has been the PE teacher and softball coach at Eagles Landing Middle since 2002. He is also the wrestling coach at the middle school and gymnastics coach at Eagles Landing High School.
He graduated from Georgia State University with two degrees: 1.) B.S. Physical Education 2.) B.S. Exercise Physiology.
During his college career he had the opportunity to play baseball for the GSU Panthers.
He is happily married with a big family. His wife Holli is also a teacher in Henry County. She teaches Agricultural Science at Impact Academy and coaches the McDonough High gymnastics team.
Coach Hartman has been a community leader born and raised in Georgia. Attending Tri- Cities High School, she has played and coached there as well as Westlake High and then McDonough High School as an assistant. She owns a Sports performance company that has traveled to Iceland, Denmark, as well as other places training all skill levels in all sports including national teams. Coaching has always been a passion in between her 10 year basketball playing career. Hartman is the official basketball trainer for the Atlanta Metros AAU organization.
- Former Professional Basketball Player
- Georgia State University Basketball Retired Jersey Recipient
- Tri-Cities High School Basketball Retired Jersey Recipient
- Former Head JUCO Women's Basketball Coach (Atlanta Metropolitan State College)
- Head Coach Girls Basketball MHS
- Owner of Phat Hoops and Fitness , LLC