Woodland High School Tennis
TRYOUTS CANCELLED THIS WEEK!
- New Tryout Dates: January 25-28, 2021
- Boys will tryout on January 25 & 26 from 4pm to 5:30pm
- Girls will tryout on January 27 & 28 from 4pm to 5:30pm
We are looking forward to a great 2021 Season and looking for amazing student-athletes who are willing to work hard, train hard and play hard...and have some fun in the process! We all felt the effects of ending our 2020 Season early due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. While we are still in the midst of this pandemic we must take every precaution to ensure everyone's health and safety (athletes and coaches) during the 2021 Season. We will follow and enforce the Coronavirus Safety Guidelines set forth by GHSA, CDC, State Public Health Officials, and Woodland High School Administration.
*2021 Spring Tennis Season Safety Protocols for All Players*
- Separate tryout dates for the girls and boys. Check WHS Tennis webpage for updated practice and match schedules.
- 6 feet Social Distancing at All Times on and off the court.
- Bleachers will be marked with 6 feet of separation.
- Bleachers will be marked where no one can sit as well.
- Players Must Stay 6 feet apart during team meetings.
- Masks are required at all times by coaches and players when in close proximity to others.
- Every Player must undergo Temperature Checks before every practice and tryout.
- Every Player must answer Covid Screening Questions.
Please see the PDF below for an update from HCS regarding athletics and returning to play.
If you are interested in trying out for tennis for the 2021 season check out the Important Announcements page for important dates & information, interest survey form, and Remind sign-up information.