Wolfpack Baseball Parents & Players, please check this page regularly.Parent Meeting - Next Meeting :ALL 2022-2023 ATHLETIC PAPERWORK MUST BE TURNED INTO ME, IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED A FALL OR WINTER SPORT, BEFORE YOU CAN PARTICIPATE OR TRYOUT. YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN EXTRA DAYS TO TRYOUT IF YOU TURN IN YOUR PAPERWORK LATE!!!!!TRYOUTS FOR VARSITY AND JV WILL BE MONDAY, JANUARY 9TH - WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11TH FROM 4 PM - 6 PM.READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE!!!!See the updated Varsity and JV schedules. Some games had to be cancelled and rescheduled due to the weather.
- IF IT RAINS, PLEASE WAIT FOR A MESSAGE IN REMIND THAT I WILL TELL YOU WHAT WE WILL DO THAT DAY.
- IF YOU PLAY A WINTER SPORT, YOU WILL TRYOUT ONCE YOUR SEASON HAS ENDED.
BRING YOUR OWN WATER CONTAINER, BAT, BATTING HELMENT, GLOVE, BATTING GLOVES TO PRACTICES AND GAMES. THERE WILL BE NO SHARING WATER CONTAINERS OR BASEBALL EQUIPMENT!! THE WATER FOUNTAINS ARE OFF LIMITS!! MAKE SURE YOUR BATTING HELMENT IS RED!!!We will be following the guidelines of GHSA, Henry Co., and Woodland High School. If you have any questions or concerns, my email address is email@example.com and you can sign up for Remind. The Remind code is @22bbseason. This is how I will communicate with all players.The following questions will be asked of you daily, so you will need to know the answer to each:1) Do you or have you had a fever in the last week?2) Have you had any respiratory or flu-like symptoms in the last week (coughing, vomiting, sore throat, nausea, shaking with chills, and/or loss of smell)?3) Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?4) Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?5) Have you traveled to a “hot spot” for COVID-19?
Text @22bbseason to the number 81010 to sign up for remind 101. This is how I will communicate with you concerning practices, games, cancellations, or anything concerning anything with the team. You can communicate with me or any coach through remind.
- ALL 2022-2023 ATHLETIC PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETED AND ON FILE IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD CAN PARTICIPATE IN ANY BASEBALL RELATED WORKOUTS. ATHLETIC PAPERWORK CAN BE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE LINK ATHLETIC FORMS.
PLEASE BE ON TIME PICKING UP YOUR SON. THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HANG AROUND THE SCHOOL ONCE PRACTICE or GAME IS OVER!!! COACHES WOULD LIKE TO GET HOME AS WELL!!!
- Baseball fees are $350.00 plus the $40 athletic fee if your son did not play a fall or winter sport. You can start paying your fees now. The last day for fees to be paid is February 1, 2023.
- ACCEPTED PAYMENTS: CASH, CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS (Made out to Woodland High School), or MYSCHOOL BUCKS.
Last Modified on October 10, 2022