Wolfpack Baseball Parents & Players, please check this page regularly.Parent Meeting - Next Meeting :Sunday, January 26th from 2 pm - 4 pm in the Commons Area. This is a mandatory meeting.
- Congratulations to the 2019-2020 Varsity and JV Baseball Teams.
Michael Bray - 12th Ardis Pickett - 12th Fletcher Etchison - 12th
Jaden Williams - 12th Montana Imsand - 11th Elijah Parrish - 11th
Keshawn Brown - 11th Marcus Johnson - 11th James Carley - 11th
Amir Middleton - 10th Joshua Weems - 10th Zachary Lamping - 10th
William Geter - 10th Kenton Collier - 9th James Morton - 9th (playing both)
Ky'ree Brown - 9th (playing both)
James Morton - 9th Ky'ree Brown - 9th Logan Dickerson - 10th
Justin Smith - 10th Conner Sneden - 9th Jeffrey Allen - 9th
Jerrell Browne - 9th Juan Perez - 9th Ricardo Faulkes-Rodriquez - 9th
Chad Brooks - 8th Jacob Summers - 8th Joshua Kendrick - 8th
Jose-Julian Borrero - 8th Troy Todd - 8th Cameron Mitchell - 10th
Jalen Johnson - 9th
Text @f389b7h to the number 81010 to sign up for remind 101. This is how I will communicate with you concerning practices, games, cancellations, or anything concerning anything with the team. You can communicate with me or any coach through remind.
- We will have practice tomorrow til 5:30. Be prepared to either practice outside or in the gym. If it rains, we will be in the gym. Otherwise, we will be on the field. 8th graders, if we are in the gym, I will send a message through remind and to the school for them to make an announcement to you all.
- We will meet in the gym Saturday at 10 am. I will be passing out uniforms and practice gear during this time only.
- Sunday, January 26th, we will have our Annual Meet and Greet in the Commons Area at the high school from 2 pm - 4 pm. We will be discussing everything you need to know for the upcoming season. Each player is required to have a representative at the meeting. Please make every effort to attend.
- ALL 2019-2020 ATHLETIC PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETED AND ON FILE IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD CAN PARTICIPATE IN ANY BASEBALL RELATED WORKOUTS. ATHLETIC PAPERWORK CAN BE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE LINK ATHLETIC FORMS.
PLEASE BE ON TIME PICKING UP YOUR SON. THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HANG AROUND THE SCHOOL ONCE PRACTICE or GAME IS OVER WITH!!!
- Baseball Fees are $350.00 plus the $40 athletic fee if your son did not play a fall or winter sport. You can start paying your fees now. The last day for fees to be paid is February 28, 2020. If you will have a problem with paying your fees, please see the President (Mr. Jeff Allen) or the Vice-President (Mrs. Sheneake Geter) to make payment arrangements.