Wolfpack Baseball Parents & Players, please check this page regularly.Parent Meeting - Next Meeting :
- Player Information Sheet: Fill out the player information sheet and bring it to practice or email it back to me. Fill it out completely. Make sure you put the right size that you want. Player Information Sheet
- Congratulations to the 2020-2021 Varsity and JV Baseball Teams.
Jerry Epps Montana Imsand Marcus Johnson
Elijah Parrish William Geter Zachary Lamping
Amir Middleton Joshua Weems Kenton Collier
James Morton Joshua Kendrick Kaden Borst
Logan Dickerson Isaiah Williams Cameron Mitchell
Jeffrey Allen Mekhi Fowkles-Rodrigues Jaylen Johnson
Jose-Julian Borrero Brooks Coile Devin Gamble
Lorenzo Monix Jacob Summers William Todd
Damian Gibson Kaden Borst Brian Howard
- THE PRACTICE SCHEDULE WILL BE EVERYDAY FROM 3:45 - 6:00, UNLESS THE COACH TELLS YOU A DIFFERENT TIME. ALWAYS COME PREPARED TO PRACTICE OUTSIDE AS WELL AS INSIDE. THE PRACTICE AND GAME SCHEDULE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. PLEASE BE FLEXIBLE AND UNDERSTANDING WITH THE CHANGES. PLEASE DRESS IN BASEBALL ATTIRE AND NO SHORTS OR SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS.
- IF IT RAINS, PLEASE WAIT FOR A MESSAGE IN REMIND THAT WILL TELL YOU WHAT WE WILL DO THAT DAY.
BRING YOUR OWN WATER CONTAINER TO PRACTICES AND GAMES. THERE WILL BE NO SHARING WATER CONTAINERS!! THE WATER FOUNTAINS ARE OFF LIMITS!!We will be following the guidelines of GHSA, Henry Co., and Woodland High School. if you have any questions or concerns, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and you can sign up for Remind. The Remind code is @f389b7h. This is how I will communicate with all players.The following questions will be asked of you daily, so you will need to know the answer to each:1) Do you or have you had a fever in the last week?2) Have you had any respiratory or flu-like symptoms in the last week (coughing, vomiting, sore throat, nausea, shaking with chills, and/or loss of smell)?3) Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?4) Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?5) Have you traveled to a “hot spot” for COVID-19?
Text @f389b7h to the number 81010 to sign up for remind 101. This is how I will communicate with you concerning practices, games, cancellations, or anything concerning anything with the team. You can communicate with me or any coach through remind.
- ALL 2020-2021 ATHLETIC PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETED AND ON FILE IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD CAN PARTICIPATE IN ANY BASEBALL RELATED WORKOUTS. ATHLETIC PAPERWORK CAN BE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE LINK ATHLETIC FORMS.
PLEASE BE ON TIME PICKING UP YOUR SON. THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HANG AROUND THE SCHOOL ONCE PRACTICE or GAME IS OVER WITH!!!
- Baseball Fees are $350.00 plus the $40 athletic fee if your son did not play a fall or winter sport. You can start paying your fees now. The last day for fees to be paid is February 5, 2021.