Wolfpack Baseball Parents & Players, please check this page regularly.Parent Meeting - Next Meeting :
- FALL WORKOUTS WILL BEGIN SEPTEMBER 7TH, FROM 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM. WE WILL WORK OUT EVERY MONDAY - THURSDAY FROM 3:30 - 5:30. SIGN UP FOR REMIND TO GET ANY COMMUNICATIONS FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. IN ORDER TO WORKOUT, PLEASE COMPLETE THE ATHLETIC PAPERWORK IN THE LINK TO THE LEFT. NO PAPERWORK, NO WORKOUT!!!! INCOMPLETE PAPERWORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!!! PLEASE COMPLETE AND TURN IN EVERY PAGE IN THE PACKET. YOUR PHYSICAL MUST BE CURRENT AND ON FILE IN ORDER FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN WORKOUTS. YOU CAN EITHER PICK UP THE PACKET FROM THE FRONT OFFICE RACK OR YOU CAN PRINT IT OFF THE WEBSITE. ALLL PACKETS NEED TO BE TURNED IN TO COACH KING EITHER IN PERSON OR BY EMAIL. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS QKING@HENRY.K12.GA.US.
CONDITIONING IS NOT MANDATORY, NOR DOES IT GUARANTEE YOU A SPOT ON THE TEAM!!! THIS STRICTLY VOLUNTARILY!!
- IF IT RAINS, PLEASE WAIT FOR A MESSAGE IN REMIND THAT WILL TELL YOU WHAT WE WILL DO THAT DAY.
- BASEBALL TRYOUTS WILL BEGIN MONDAY, JAN. 17, (TBD), TUESDAY, JAN. 18 (4 PM - 6 PM), AND WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19, (4 PM - 6 PM). AFTER TRYOUTS, PRACTICES WILL BE FROM 4 PM - 6 PM). IF YOU PLAY A WINTER SPORT, YOU WILL TRYOUT ONCE YOUR SEASON HAS ENDED.
BRING YOUR OWN WATER CONTAINER TO PRACTICES AND GAMES. THERE WILL BE NO SHARING WATER CONTAINERS!! THE WATER FOUNTAINS ARE OFF LIMITS!!We will be following the guidelines of GHSA, Henry Co., and Woodland High School. if you have any questions or concerns, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and you can sign up for Remind. The Remind code is @f389b7h. This is how I will communicate with all players.The following questions will be asked of you daily, so you will need to know the answer to each:1) Do you or have you had a fever in the last week?2) Have you had any respiratory or flu-like symptoms in the last week (coughing, vomiting, sore throat, nausea, shaking with chills, and/or loss of smell)?3) Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?4) Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?5) Have you traveled to a “hot spot” for COVID-19?
Text @f389b7h to the number 81010 to sign up for remind 101. This is how I will communicate with you concerning practices, games, cancellations, or anything concerning anything with the team. You can communicate with me or any coach through remind.
- ALL 2021-2022 ATHLETIC PAPERWORK MUST BE COMPLETED AND ON FILE IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD CAN PARTICIPATE IN ANY BASEBALL RELATED WORKOUTS. ATHLETIC PAPERWORK CAN BE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE UNDER THE LINK ATHLETIC FORMS.
PLEASE BE ON TIME PICKING UP YOUR SON. THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HANG AROUND THE SCHOOL ONCE PRACTICE or GAME IS OVER WITH!!!
- Baseball Fees are $350.00 plus the $40 athletic fee if your son did not play a fall or winter sport. You can start paying your fees now. The last day for fees to be paid is February 5, 2021.
Last Modified on August 25, 2021