Welcome to the UGMS Wolverine Softball Team Page_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Union Grove Middle School
Head Coach: Natalie Armstrong Assistant Coach: Rebecca Capps
Directions for purchasing tickets to softball game vs. Hampton 10/22
We will utilize the link below for this week’s game. Please communicate to parents that we will also have a QR code for them to scan at the gate if they want to wait to purchase their tickets once they arrive or if they experience issues we will have a money drop where they will be able to drop exactly $3 into a box at the gate.
There will be NO physical currency or tickets exchanged at the gate for safety. If a spectator chooses the physical currency method, it must be exact amount. Any excess money (i.e. $5 bill) will be considered a donation as change will not be passed back out.
Congratulations to the following girls for making the
2020-2021 UGMS Softball Team
We sincerely appreciate each girl that came to tryouts! It was certainly a tough decision and encourage any of the youg ladies that didn't make the team to keep playing! You ALL were a very talented group!
Players and parents of girls that made the team - we will practice tomorrow from 4-6pm (check-in time is still from 4-4:15pm). Make sure the girls bring tennis shoes with them and check the website tomorrow for any bad weather updates.
We will have a parent meeting soon and I will inform your daughters and post here when that meeting will be!
The link above contains all of the above stated necessary documents that need to be completed in order to tryout.
We will be using the online program, DragonFly Max, to collect paperwork. You will only need to upload the physical and clearance form. All other forms will be filled out online on DragonFly Max.
Click on the link below to access the DragonFly Max Flier and Instructions.
Please read through the UGMS Back to Play Protocols posted on the homepage of the "Athletics" website.
Just to highlight a few important points as it relates to softball tryouts and practices:
1. Softball Parents are to drop the girls off in the back of the gym, next to the softball practice field, and parents must leave the parking lot. (NO parking will be allowed behind the gym - therefore, tryouts and practices are CLOSED to spectators.
2. Please drop your daughter off AT 4pm. We have a short window of time to get each girl through the Covid protocal check-in and onto the field.
3. Parents, please pick up your daughter promptly at 6pm in the same area you dropped her off.
4. Please ensure your daughter has at least 1 gallon of water each day in order to follow the hydration plan. It would be extremely beneficial to go ahead and make sure your daughter's gallon of water is marked clearly with her name on it.
5. Please have your daughter bring any and all softball equpment she has to tryouts.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Armstrong @
2015 HCMSAL County Champions!!!_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________2010 HCMSAL Softball Champions
_____________________________________________________________________________________________2009 MMSAL County Champions_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________A Winning Tradition...2015 HCMSAL County CHAMPIONS2013 HCMSAL County Runner up2012 HCMSAL County Runner up2011 HCMSAL County Runner up2010 HCMSAL County CHAMPIONS2009 HCMSAL County CHAMPIONS2008 HCMSAL County CHAMPIONS2007 HCMSAL County Runner up2006 HCMSAL County Runner up2005 HCMSAL County CHAMPIONS2004 HCMSAL County Runner upIf you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.583.8978 (school)