Parent Cafeteria Visits
Parents are welcomed to come join their children in the lunchroom during their child’s schedule lunch time. In order to guarantee that you have a positive dining experience with your child, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- As always, check in with the front office and secure a visitor’s pass.
- Know your child’s lunch time and try to arrive at the same time.
- When dining with your child, please sit at the parent dining tables located on the stage of the cafeteria.
- Eat only with your child. Friends of your children should not join your child on stage so that adequate seating remains for other parents and their children.
- If you are bringing cupcakes, snacks, treats, etc., that you wish to share with your child’s classmates, please e-mail the teacher in advance of this to find out if any students have food allergies that may be triggered by the treats.
- When finished dining, allow your child to return to his/her class line and they will return to class as normal. Please do not escort your child back to the classroom. Should you wish to arrange for a class visit, please review the “Mt. Carmel Classroom Visitation Procedures” protocol delivered in the first take-home packet of the school year.