- The Peer Facilitator course enhances employability skills, provides practice in leadership, communication, time management, and demonstrates appropriate social interaction skills.
- It provides students with an opportunity to work with the school faculty in a leadership role, where they can mentor fellow students or shadow/assist in a designated Department/Office.
- Enhance or develop employability skills
- Use experience and skills on student’s resume and scholarship & college applications
- Bulletin Boards
- Peer-to-peer tutoring
- Research/Data Reports
- Unit/Lesson Presentation
- CTSO Assistance
Peer Facilitation Requirements:
- Students must be a senior, have a teacher recommendation, be on track for graduation, have good attendance, a 3.0+ GPA, and have good discipline.
- Students will receive grades based on their attendance, work ethics, performance, and are required to complete a final exam project.