I'm Coach Green! I am happy to be a part of the Woodland High School Family. I look forward to working with the students, parents, and community to continue the culture of quality education at Woodland. If your child is in my class or on my team, you can rest assure they are in good hands!
B.S. in Physical Education (Lane College)
M.Ed in Education with a Specialization in Athletic Coaching (Northcentral Unversity)
M.A.T. in Health/PE (Georgia State University)
Here's How Im Qualified: https://coachdawniekagreen.weebly.com/
4 Years of Teaching Experience
-Women's College Basketball
-Girls' Varsity Basketball
Here are a few fun facts about me:
1. You will always find me smiling, singing, dancing, or creating. (FYI: I can't dance or sing, but I do it anyway)
2. I strive to make education fun at all times!
3. I love ALL sports!
4. I'm addicted to Coca-Cola! (Bring me one please!)
5. I am a pet mom. (Cat, Dog, Turtle)
6. I customize sneakers in my free time.
I hope to see you all this year! #WolfPackPride #BetterTogether #Unity #Family