ALL ABOUT ME
- I was born in South Georgia. I moved to Lithonia, Georgia when my mother adopted me at the age of four.
- I attended Elementary and High School in DeKalb County, Georgia. (We went straight from elementary to high school back then.)
- I graduated from Avondale High School for the Performing Arts.
- I received my BA in English with a minor concentration in Music Voice Performance from The State University of West Georgia.
- I received my Paralegal Certificate from Clayton State University.
- My husband and I have 6 children and two pets.
- I love trying new restaurants, traveling, singing, acting, dancing, playing with my children, watching a good show or movie, playing with our pets, and walking/jogging.
- My favorites:
Food: Almost Anything sweet
Candy: Peanut M&Ms and Fruit Slices
Restaurant: Ruth’s Chris
Fast Food: Taco Bell and Chick-Fil-A
Hobby: Trying out DIY hairstyles