National History Honor Society
Sponsor: Ms. Kendall, email@example.com
The National History Honor Society (NHHS) recognizes students dedicated to the pursuit of history. Members further explore the field of history and celebrate the past throughout the year.
The minimum requirements to receive a NHHS invitation are:
· Currently a Junior or Senior
· Students maintaining an unweighted 3.5 GPA in Honors/AP History classes
· Overall cumulative unweighted 3.5 GPA
· Minimum of 3 AP/Honors History classes
· 2 Recommendations by AP and/or Honors’ teachers
ONE Recommendation can be completed by NHHS advisor, Ms. Kendall. If not taught by an NHHS advisor, two recommendations from other AP or Honors teachers. If an issue arises, please see Ms. Kendall
Additional requirements should you be invited to join NHHS:
· NOT miss MORE than 2 meetings/scheduled activities this school year! To be determined at a later date. If you miss a third meeting, you will be removed from NHHS.
· Pay Annual Dues
· Attend Induction Ceremony
· Participate in one NHHS fundraising project during the year.
· Complete a minimum of 10 community service hours per semester.
2022 Application due by noon on May 20, 2022.