Ms. Riley & Ms. Lyons' Kindergarten Class!
Welcome to Ms. Riley and Ms. Lyons' Kindergarten Class! I am Ms. Riley, and kindergarten and teaching are my passion! I graduated from the University of North Georgia in Dahlonega with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary/Special Education! I have wanted to teach my entire life and love working with children and helping them learn and grow! I am originally from Fayette County and have lived in this area for most of my life. My teaching philosophy is that every child deserves to feel safe, valued, and loved as well as that every child can learn and that mistakes are proof that we are trying and will eventually succeed! I believe in developing a love for learning in every student! I am so looking forward to having your child in my class this year, we are the Rockstars of kindergarten, and it is going to be an incredible year!
Here are some fun facts about me!
- I love my family, my friends, my fellow teachers, and COFFEE!
- My favorite restaurant is Zaxby's!
-My favorite drinks are sweet tea and lemonade! I also love Bai Fruit Flavored Waters!
-My favorite candy is 100 Grand chocolate bars! I also love sour gummy worms!
- My favorite store is Target!
- I love to go on walks, swim, and listen to music!
- My favorite color is turquoise! I also really like mint green!
- My favorite books are Number the Stars and Tuesdays with Morrie!
If you ever have any questions and concerns, you are always welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!