Elementary School Enrollment 2020-2021
Review the Impact Academy Enrollment Commitments:
Students must be on campus two or three days a week for the full day.
Students must actively participate in designed instructional activities during each at home day.
- Parents or another adult must be willing and available to actively engage in the at home school structure and act as the learning coach while students are learning from home.
- All students are required to continue enrollment at impact academy for at least one full semester. Students may return to their zoned school after one semester at impact Academy.
- Download and complete this application: CLICK HERE
- Upload completed application with parent and student signatures: Upload Application
- Please note we review applicants and determine status based on attendance, behavior, and grades. Please do not notify home school until you receive confirmation that you have been accepted to attend Impact Academy.
- The parent that enrolled the student at the zoned school must be the parent who completes this application.
- A copy of this parent's government-issued ID is required and must be submitted with the application.
- Look for emailed "next Steps" information from Impact Academy.
- Space is limited. After we reach our enrollment capacity, IA will develop a wait-list and pull from the wait-list as capacity becomes available.