Communication: Email & Class Dojo Student/Teacher Hours 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Email: email@example.com Availability: 7:15 am- 3:15 pm
Contact me with any questions or concerns.
*Classlink and Epic work on both iPads and Computers
The assignments below are to be completed in addition to worksheets provided.
Student Login Information
Username: student id number Email: student id firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: first initial last initial mmddyy# Password: Same as Classlink
Example: Jane Doe DOB: 07/04/2012. EX: email@example.com
Password would be jd070412#
Assignments on Classlink
Ed- Core Content (HMH)
Math: 40 minutes a day (20 online/ 20 worksheet)
- Work on paper math packet.
- Poggles game → Select Math from the top left corner and then go to assignments. Students should be able to navigate HMH. Do not submit the game simply close out so students still have access. 10 minutes
- Work on and review Modules 10 or more minutes a day
*Students may have completed some modules already. They can still review and practice.
- Week 1: Monday :1 Tuesday: 7 Wednesday: 8 Thursday: 11 Friday: Review any missed modules.
- Week 2: Monday: 12 Tuesday: 15 Wednesday: 16 Thursday: 17 Friday: Review any missed modules.
McGraw Hill (Open Court)-
ELA (20 minutes a day)
Please have students read, practice creating words, and playing the games provided in the lessons below for 20 minutes a day.
To access books, games, and activities go to the days listed.
- Unit 5 Lesson 3 Day 5 ( Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Unit 5 Lesson 4 Day 5 ( Week 1: Thursday, Friday. Week 2: Monday, Tuesday)
- Unit 5 Lesson 5 Day 5 (Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Assignments not on Classlink
Reading (30 minutes a day)
Class code: lgv1886
Social Studies Integration
Read books on people below. Pick 4 books to read and write about. Include an introduction, three key details, and a conclusion statement.
- Jimmy Carter (Week 1: Tuesday/ Thursday)
- Jackie Robinson (Week 2: Tuesday/ Thursday)
Math (10 minutes a day)
Students will need to create a new account with my class code.
Class code: F511CF
Scholastic Watch & Learn Library
Science (30 minutes every other day)
Search lesson topics, watch the video, and take the quiz.
Pick 3 lessons to write about. Include the main idea and three details.
- Let’s Stop Erosion
- Observing the Sun
- In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
- Our Incredible Solar System
- From Tadpole to Frog
- Spring Babies
Watch & Learn about Social Studies and Science Topics
Topics to search:
- Jackie Robinson
- Rainy Weather Days
Math: Students will complete the money packet in Week 1 and then complete the other packet in Week 2.
ELA: Students will need to read 2 books on Epic if necessary to complete the Story Maps (Plot Train Worksheet/ One for both weeks). The rest of the work may be divided into the two weeks.
Social Studies: Complete the Jimmy Carter packet in Week 1.