Team 701 Notes and Reminders
- The school building will be closed for two weeks beginning March 16th. Students will continue learning with Remote Learning Days. Students will be responsible to complete their assignments daily. Assignments will be posted on Google Classroom. These assignments will be posted in Infinite Campus. Please reiterate to your students they are still in school. Also check the school website. Teachers will be available daily through email, Google Classroom, and Google Meet. Office hours for Team 702 is daily from 10am-11am and 2p-3p. During these time frames, you should get an answer fairly quickly, if not immediately. Should you need us outside of these hours, please email and we will respond as soon as we can.
- Google Meet will allow students and teachers to meet “face to face.” Please check each teachers Google Classroom for a meeting date, time, and link to the “room.”
- If a student experiences any technical issues, please follow the link for help: http://bit.ly/2W9NiDE
- If anyone needs to speak to Ms. Mullvain (counseling), please email during regular school hours 8-4pm. If a student would like to talk via Google Meet, she will schedule a Google Meet meeting via our email correspondence. firstname.lastname@example.org
- All grades will be posted by next week for term three. Report cards can be viewed on Infinite Campus on Friday, March 20th.
- From the counseling office: The cutoff date for second semester All A & AB honor roll will be April 17th. Yearlong attendance will also be calculated based on this date.
- HCS Nutrition services will be providing take-home lunches during the closure. Please use the following link for more information: https://schoolwires.henry.k12.ga.us/Page/129979
- If you have a need for internet access during this time: http://bit.ly/2wZUx6I