Welcome, Mrs. Hall's Class!
Where learning together to think for ourselves happens!
As you all know over the next couple of weeks we will be working remotely. I am encouraging you all to please allow students to continue to work diligently so that learning doesn’t stop I want you all to know I am here to support each and every student as we strive to continue academic growth and excellence.
Here are a few items that will help make our partnership truly dynamic.
- Please do not hesitate to call, text, or me with any questions and concerns regarding your child’s academics. email@example.com (770)-648-4095
- Communictions is also available through Remind101.
- Visit my Henry County webpage or the Stockbridge webpage for any updates and/or announcements.
- Utilize Google Classroom to receive updates concerning class assignments. Also, take a moment to familiarize yourself with our site on your child's device for homework and learning resources!
- Please look on my schedule tab for my schedule, avalibility, assignments, and updates.
- Please join Google Meet for face to face daily instructions,lessons, questions, and answers for 9am to 11am Monday - Friday.
Thank you for all your support so far. I am committed to making this time successful for your child and look forward to working with all of you!
(770)474-8743 or (770)648-4095