Welcome to Virtual Learning! I am excited for this new adventure!
Below I am going to outline how each day will work and what the expectations are.
Daily - To Do
- Problem of the Day (assigned via Google Classroom and NearPod)
- Odysseyware (students should be working in OW math daily. All lessons should be complete with 75% accuracy by the time we return to school)
- Google Hangout (Each day I will hold "Office Hours" from 10:00-11:00 and 1:30-2:30 during that time I will conduct a mini lesson via video chat, allow time for students to practice skills and answer any questions they may have. If the times ever change an announcement will be posted on Remind and Google Classroom. Links to the video chat will be posted in Google Classroom)
- Student Practice Activities and Videos (These will be assigned daily via Google Classroom and HMH, this is where any grades will be taken from)
- Review packet ( a paper/pencil packet was sent home Friday, students should work on 1-2 pages daily)
This is going to be a learning curve for us all please be patient with me, yourself and your student as we navigate this. If you ever need to contact me feel free to email or message me on DOJO. I will also be checking messages in Google Classroom.