Welcome to ART!
Click Here to donate so we can purchase air dry clay to use at home during virtual learning!
Click Here for my Welcome Message & Information Video
The Ola Middle School Art Program introduces the Elements of Art and Principles of Design during the course. Art production, art criticism, art history, and aesthetics are the four Art Disciplines explored in order to mature creative ability, instill an appreciation for visual arts, and to develop the proficiencies necessary for self-expression
- Learn/Identify visual art terms, techniques, artists and movements
- Recognize the development of visual art from a cultural and historical perspective
- Observe, select and utilize a variety of ideas and subject matter in creating works of art
- Appreciate visual art as a vehicle of human expression
- Have fun!
- stick glue and elmers liquid glue
- Sketchbook (if you cannot get a sketchbook you will need a notebook but a sketchbook is highly recommended)
- Colored pencils
- Watercolor set
- Paintbrush set
- Black sharpies (one thick and one thin)
- Smock (optional)
Most of these items can fit in a pencil box that you can keep in your bookbag. Be sure to bring your own chromebook and headphones to class everyday.