April 23rd – May 4th (EOG)
April 23rd: ELA Part I (Grades 3 & 5)
April 24th: ELA Parts II/III (Grades 3 & 5)
April 25th: Math (Grades 3 & 5)
April 26th: Science (Grade 5)
April 27th: Social Studies (Grade 5)
April 30th: ELA Part I (Grade 4)
May 1st: ELA Parts II/III (Grade 4)
May 2nd: Math (Grade 4)
May 3rd and May 4th: Make-Ups
**Test Taking Tips – For Students** (From the GA Dept. of Education)
- Get plenty of rest and eat right. Take care of your body and your mind will do the rest.
- If you are worried about a test, don’t be. Talk with a teacher, parent, or friend about what is expected of you.
- Review the things you have learned all year long. Feel good about it.
- Remember that a test is just one look at what you know. Your classwork, projects, and other tests will show your teachers how much you have learned throughout the year.
- Try your best!
**Test Taking Tips – For Parents** (From the Georgia Dept. of Education)
- Encourage your student to employ good study and test-taking skills. These skills include: following directions carefully, avoiding careless errors, and reviewing work.
- Explain the purpose of the tests. The assessments give students an opportunity to show what they have learned in school. They also give teachers information that helps them plan instruction.
- Point out that some items may be more difficult than others.
- Be certain your student gets plenty of sleep and has a healthy breakfast and lunch. Taking tests is hard work for many students and can require a lot of energy.
- Be certain your student is on time. Rushing and worrying about being late could affect performance on the tests.
- Remember to ask your student about the testing at the end of the day.
- Experience Online Testing Georgia – http://www.gaexperienceonline.com/
- The primary purpose of this website is to provide exposure to the online platform that students will utilize when taking the Georgia Milestones tests.
- Please be aware that Google Chromeis the only supported browser.
- 3rd Grade Assessment Guide – https://tinyurl.com/hxoat5z
- 4th Grade Assessment Guide – https://tinyurl.com/kvk2t8
- 5th Grade Assessment Guide – https://tinyurl.com/ydxygle6