This week only, December 2nd-6th
DUTCHTOWN HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR - SENIOR PROM
Dutchtown High School Prom Guidelines
- Students bringing dates from other schools must obtain an approval form. This form must be completed in its entirety, including administrative approval from your date’s school and a copy of your date’s driver’s license. **Any non-DHS student who shows up at Prom and does not have this approval form on file will be dismissed from Prom**
- Students will not be allowed to re-enter prom, if they choose to leave early for any reason. No re-entry allowed.
- Only Juniors and Seniors may purchase prom tickets.
- Students may bring one guest to prom and each student is responsible for their guest.
- All students must be in “good standing” at the school they are attending (i.e. They cannot be currently serving out-of-school suspension at their school or a student at Excel Academy as a result of a disciplinary hearing).
- No ticket refunds will be given.
- Students attending prom must be 21 or under.
- Siblings and parents need to take pictures before prom as space is limited at the venue and we cannot allow parents or siblings into prom.
- Dress code will be strictly enforced at prom.
- Young men shall be dressed in formal attire.
- Ladies may wear short or long gowns.
- Dresses may be strapless but the midriff and sides must be covered.
- Slits in the front must be an acceptable level; they should be fingertip length
- If a student is serving time in ISS or OSS and has not been released from ISS or OSS, the student may not attend prom.
- If you drive to prom, there is a parking garage adjacent to the venue that will provide complimentary self-parking for up to 3 hours.
- Cady Studios will be at Prom to take professional pictures
- Packages range from $35- $89
- Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted (Visa, Master Card, Discover, AmEx)