A Night Under the Sea
DUTCHTOWN HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR - SENIOR PROM
Friday, April 26, 2019
The Georgia Aquarium Oceans Ballroom
PRE-SALE SPECIAL: JULY 30 - SEPTEMBER 30, 2018 $100 EACH
GENERAL SALE: OCTOBER 1 – DECEMBER 31, 2018 $115
EACH FINAL SALE: JANUARY 1 – FEBRUARY 28, 2019 $130 EACH
Dutchtown High School Prom Guidelines
- Students bringing dates from other schools must obtain an approval form from the front office Ms. Fonfield (front office). This form must be completed in its entirety, including administrative approval from your date’s school and a copy of your date’s driver’s license. **Any non-DHS student who shows up at Prom and does not have this approval form on file will be dismissed from Prom**
- Students will not be allowed to re-enter prom, if they choose to leave early for any reason. No re-entry allowed.
- Only Juniors and Seniors may purchase prom tickets.
- Students may bring one guest to prom and each student is responsible for their guest.
- All students must be in “good standing” at the school they are attending (i.e. They cannot be currently serving out-of-school suspension at their school or a student at Excel Academy as a result of a disciplinary hearing).
- Students must be present on April 26th to attend the pre-prom assembly, vote for prom court, and receive their tickets.
- No ticket refunds will be given.
- Students attending prom must be 21 or under.
- Siblings and parents need to take pictures before prom as space is limited at the venue and we cannot allow parents or siblings into prom.
- Dress code will be strictly enforced at prom.
- Young men shall be dressed in formal attire.
- Ladies may wear short or long gowns.
- Dresses may be strapless but the midriff and sides must be covered.
- Slits in the front must be an acceptable level; they should be fingertip length
- If a student is serving time in ISS or OSS and has not been released from ISS or OSS, the student may not attend prom.
- If you drive to prom, there is a parking garage adjacent to the venue that will provide complimentary self-parking for up to 3 hours.
- Cady Studios will be at Prom to take professional pictures
- Packages range from $35- $89
- Cash, check, or credit cards are accepted (Visa, Master Card, Discover, AmEx)