Page Turners Book Club
Students supporting the media center by joining Page Turners are given the following privileges:
- Check out three books instead of the normal two.
- Attend a special book fair preview to be held the day before the Book Fair starts.
- Group picture in the yearbook.
- Invitation to hear the special guest storyteller or an author visit.
- Learn to create podcasts.
- Write book reviews
- Have book talks and book discussions regularly.
- Have club meetings once a month.
- Learn to use Animoto to make vidieo book reviews.
- Read to the WHS preschool.
- Dues $3.00
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Page Turners Book Club, please fill out the information packet found in the media center and pay your $3.00 dues.