NEVER LET A COMPUTER KNOW YOU ARE IN A HURRY...
UPDATE FOR STUDENTS:
Please email me if you are having issues with your Chromebook during Remote Learning. Let me know immediately if your screen cracks, if you cannot access applications necessary to complete your schoolwork.
Hello Everyone! My name is Mrs. Culpepper and I am excited to be with the Wolverine Family again!! I have been with the Henry County School System for a 9 years, previously working with the great folks at Timber Ridge Elementary, and starting my fourth year at Union Grove Middle.
A little something about me…I am married and I have two sons. My oldest son is married and is currently in the Air Force. He and his wife made me a first time Grandma on July 23, 2020!! My youngest son also joined the Air Force and has started his journey. He will be heading overseas for a few years. I am so proud of my boys!
My role is within the Instructional Technology Department and I am located in Room 306. I look forward to assisting your child with any questions, confusions or issues which may arise.
Students are welcome to come visit me at any time of the day. I am here at 8:00 every morning, so feel free to come visit me before school starts if you need some extra help.
Please visit often as I plan to add many Tips and Tricks as well as links which may be useful to you and your kids.
- ALWAYS keep your Chromebook in the AlwaysOn Case!!
- NEVER store earbuds, pens, pencils or objects inside of the case. The screen will crack.
- If the threads on the handles of your case unravel and become loose or detach, please come see me immediately.
- Try using the Launchpad everytime you log in - it ties everything together. One Click - it's where the magic happens.
- Leave your charger at home! Charge at night while you sleep!
- Please do not try to make any changes to your Chromebook. They are designed for a specific purpose and are not to be modified.
Please feel free to contact me: email@example.com