Ola Schoolhouse - Prior to the 1950s, the "one-room schoolhouse" was a standard feature in rural America. All students, regardless of age or grade, were frequently taught in one large classroom. This building served as the Ola Elementary School on Snapping Shoals Road in the 1940's . In the early 1950's, it was moved behind Sharon Baptist Church on North Ola Road and used for Sunday school classes until being moved to Heritage Park in 2003. Donated by Sharon Baptist Church.