Welcome to Mrs. Raines's Web PageTeacher Name: Ms. Charlena Raines
School Email Address: email@example.com
Google Voice: (678)383-7238 call or text 8 am -4 pm Mon-Fri
Subjects I Currently Teach: Honors Chemistry, General Chemistry, and Physical Science
Other subjects previously taught: AP Chemistry and Environmental Science
In order to be successful in my class, you need to do the following…
For additional information and resources, select your course listed in the left margin or click the direct links below.Mrs. Raines Schedule
Work on your coursework every day. [plan to spend 90 min per day on assignments]
- Watch the video lessons and take notes. [These notes can be used on practice assignments, quizzes, and tests]
Do your work independently, (without the assistance of Mr/Mrs Google) and commit yourself to learning through experience.
You will need to ask questions to clarify things that you do not understand. [private comments on practice, GoGuardian messages, email, in person]
- WHEN you get confused, lost, or need extra help come to the NEXT open office meeting or available tutoring session.
- Monday: Live virtual lessons following the school's bell schedule.
- Tuesday: Open office schedule posted in google classroom header, one-on-one tutoring scheduled here.
- Wednesday: Cafe Day 8:45 am - 3:30 pm following the school's bell schedule, Virtual one-on-one tutoring scheduled here.
- Thursday: Live virtual lessons following the school's bell schedule.
- Friday: Open office schedule posted in google classroom header, one-on-one tutoring scheduled here.
- NOTE: students or parents can request tutoring sessions outside the normal school day through email.
- NOTE: any changes to this will be posted in the Google Classroom stream.
The only source of knowledge is experience."
-- Albert Einstein
“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”