Prom will be held April 18, 2020
Prom Release- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m0TpLWs37K36DREK68nJU7UbFTRIqniQ9HlZ-7SM96s/edit?usp=sharing
Prom Application- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fgWd_ewRhQ1yqZKlSgWK8gAK8VO4K46qQ9RPh0B-fXA/edit?usp=sharing
Payment will not be accepted without a completed application and a copy of ID for both the LHS student and guest (if applicable)
- Payment can be made through cash or money order at school.
- There will be a My School Bucks link posted during the sale dates.
- Payment will not be accepted without a completed application for each ticket sold.
- If you pay via My School Bucks, you are responsible for submitting your completed application the next school day.
- If you pay through My School Buck, you will be responsible for covering the convenience fee (if applicable), which will be reflected in the purchase price