Mrs. WilsonEarly Intervention Program (EIP) TeacherSchool Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting my web page!!!
I am thrilled to be given the opportunity to reach students across multiple grade levels, serving as one of Red Oak's dynamic Early Intervention Program (EIP) teachers.___________________________________________________________
What is EIP?
The Early Intervention Program (EIP) is a support program that serves students who are at risk of not reaching or maintaining grade level standards in the area(s) of Math and/or Reading. EIP provides additional instructional resources to aid students in obtaining the necessary academic skills in order to reach grade level performance in the shortest time possible. As an EIP teacher, I will work collaboratively with students' general classroom teachers to provide supplementary instruction, in smaller/ more personalized grouping, based on students' needs.
- EIP is NOT Special Education.
- EIP is NOT a permanent class. Students will exit the program as academic success is reached.
- EIP services do NOT carry over from year to year. Students are not automatically in the program each year.
- EIP does NOT take the place of regular classroom instruction. It is offered in addition to regular classroom Reading and/or Math instruction.
- EIP teachers do NOT give grades to students. Students remain in classes for content classes and exit for additional support after classroom instruction is provided. However, we will have multiple ways to track progress to ensure academic goals are met.