New Hope Elementary
Our mission is to maintain a strong focus on student connectivity, authentic learning experiences, arts integration, and professional development to engage all learners and strengthen our core business of student learning.
Nurturing High Expectations!
Vision and Beliefs Aligned to District Priorities:
Our vision is to become a leading arts integration school where all students have the opportunity to engage in a dynamic, creative, and rigorous learning environment through the arts.
We commit to:
- Believing that every child is an artist.
- Ensuring a high performing learning environment for all students.
- Strengthening our relationships with our families, students, and the community.
- Maintaining a positive school culture where students and staff feel safe and loved.
- Integrating the arts consistently in all content areas, grade levels, and programs.
- continuous professional development for staff.