Woodland High School
Fall Drill/Dance Clinic Information
Due to the school closure, audition preparation and information will be posted in the BAND app.
All required documents are listed below.
Please print, sign, and return all completed documents by August 7th
- Selections will be based on posted choreographed routines/challenges.
- The participant will be TAUGHT Pack Angels dances/routines in preparation for auditions and selections for the final day.
- The clinic will be held
- Every Tuesday in March HS (3:35-7:00), Middle School (4:30-7:00)
- BE ON TIME
- Please bring snacks and water.
- You must attend ALL audition days.
- Black leggings, black top (t-shirt or tank tops only )
- Hair pulled away from the face, ponytail, and no jewelry
- Makeup- Red lipstick or gloss and Black-winged eyes.
Please contact Dr. Andre'-Perales through our BAND app for any additional information.
Dr. Andre'-Perales Room 210