Motivate. Challenge. Empower.
Mt. Carmel Elementary School's vision is to personalize student learning through authentic, collaborative, and empowering student experiences to cultivate 21st Century learners who are college, career, and life ready.
The following personal, academic, and professional goals are essential for our students to successfully transition to middle school:
1) Accountability and Ownership of Learning
2) 21st Century Skill Development: Collaboration, Communication, Critical Thinking, and Creativity
3) Transition from a Fixed Mindset to a Growth Mindset
4) Development of Inquiry and Problem Solving
5) Utilize the Henry Teaching & Learning Standards
What is P.L.A.C.E.S.?
Student Experiences:Authentic student learning through differentiated educational experiences that meet each child's unique needs.
Developing 21st Century learners through collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity, thus ensuring students are college, career, and life ready.
Students utilize voice and choice as they engage in authentic learning experiences, blended learning opportunities, while maintaining a growth mindset.
Personalized Learning at Mt. Carmel Elementary
MCE Student Thoughts on Personalized Learning
What is Personalized Learning?