Elementary school parents/guardians are now able to access the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Parent Portal is a confidential and secure website that will enable parents to monitor and assist with the progress of their child‘s educational growth, as well as help strengthen our home-to-school communication. Parents will be able to view different areas of academic information concerning their child(ren). Some of those areas include: attendance, assignment grades, progress reports, and report cards. The activation process is quick and easy, and once completed, you’ll be able to follow your child’s progress throughout the year. Prior to being able to access the Parent Portal, parents/guardians will have to acquire their personal GUID activation code. This can be done one of two ways. If you already have access to Parent Portal for middle school and/or high school students, you do not need a new account. All children should be visible using one username and password.
- Parents/guardians can stop by the school and pick up their GUID activation code in person from the front office. Proper photo identification must be shown before activation codes can be issued.
- Parents/guardians can look up their personal GUID activation code by clicking HERE. There is also a link on each school’s webpage. You will be required to enter in your child’s student number, birthdate, and social security number. This will allow you to retriever your GUID activation code electronically.
Once you have your GUID activation code, you can follow the directions below to create your username and password.Setting up your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
Click on the links below for handouts on how to navigate the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Go to https://campus.henry.k12.ga.us/campus/portal/henry.jsp
- Click on the orange HELP link.
- Choose the Click Here link to the option "If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key."
- Enter your personal Activation Key (listed on the other side of this page) and then clickSubmit.
- Create and enter a Username. Create and enter a Password.
- Verify the password by entering it again, and then click the Create Account button.
- After your account is successfully created an account creation confirmation message will appear. Select the Click here option to log in to your account.
- Login with your newly created username and password and then explore the IC Portal.