If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • SY 2023 - 2024 Meal Prices 

    Meal Charge Procedure

    It is the desire of Henry County Schools that all students receive a healthy meal. Parents and/or guardians are responsible to provide the means for their child (ren) to be properly fed and ready to learn.

    Full or reduced price students are allowed up to $18.75 in charges at the Elementary level, $5.20 at the Middle and High levels. In the event any student has reached the maximum charge limit, ($18.75 for Elementary and $5.20 for Middle & High) the student will be offered a courtesy meal. The courtesy meal will include a sandwich, fresh fruit, and milk. No charges are allowed for adults or A La Carte Items.

    Henry County Schools Meal Charge Procedure


    New logo   


    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      U.S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

     Click here for Spanish Version